The Sales Director is responsible for the entire sales process that reinforces the community’s brand reputation, increases awareness of the community’s services and programs, develops prospective residents and achieves maximum revenue goals.
What will I do every day?
- Connect with prospective customers and contacts on a regular basis
- Manage the sales process by maintaining a viable waitlist
- Organize strategic and exciting outreach events to promote the community
- Conduct Business Development with local community professional organizations
- Perform market analysis and develop an effective sales strategy
- Develop a vibrant sales culture
- Analyze sales reports and other data to further improve sales ratios and revenue production
- Manage apartment inventory effectively
- Develop and manage the Sales budget to operational guidelines
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Be a great team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience with excellent closing results
- Previous experience working with seniors is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay and Commission
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer